COVID-19 Clinic Update
Due to the recent government announcement, our clinic has now implemented contactless protocols.
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell
- We ask that only 1 adult accompany their pet into the clinic
- Masks are to be worn whilst in the clinic
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into the clinic via a QR code, as per the recommendation from the NSW Government
- If the waiting are is at capacity, please call the clinic from your vehicle to let them know when you have arrived
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available
We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.
Thank you for your continued patience during this time.
All the best, everyone and take care.